Soraya Al Salti Scholarship
MBC Al Amal is proud to announce the commencement of the first round of the Soraya Al Salti Scholarship. This scholarship, managed by Newton Education Services, offers a number of fully funded and partial scholarships for Arab women looking to pursue a masters degree in various fields, for up to two years.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Female national of the MENA region
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic record
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities, community development or entrepreneurial initiative)
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or significant community service-related activities.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- Depending on the field of study, candidates may be required to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam
Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 5.00 p.m. (Cairo Local Time)
Please download the application and fill in all the required fields, then mail your hard copy application, and required documents to Newton Education Services.
Address: Building 4, Floor 4, Regus Offices, Arkan Plaza, El Sheikh Zayed, Plot 31, in front of Zayed 2000 Compound, Giza, 11728, Egypt.
Upon graduation, scholarship recipients are required to work within the MENA region and/or projects related to the MENA region for a minimum of one year.
Full or partial tuition and/or living expenses coverage for a maximum of two years
- Completed and signed application form (including universities/program/countries of choice)
- A personal statement
- Updated resume
- Undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts (in English)
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT score (if applicable)
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer or salary slip/ 6 month bank statement in case of unemployment
Please note that the Soraya Al Salti Scholarship candidates must apply to, and be accepted at, one of the programs the candidate mentions in his/her application form. Applications to the universities will be applied to separately after the candidate has been selected for the scholarship. Being shortlisted for the Soraya Al Salti Scholarship does not guarantee acceptance at the universities of choice.